WE ARE OPEN!
COVID 19 SAFETY INFORMATION
We are now open and accepting appointments - please call 978-774-3770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Stay safe and healthy,
- Your health and safety is our first priority. We will continue to work with the same standards you have become accustomed to.
- The State of Massachusetts has mandated safety regulations, and we have a legal responsibility to comply. It is mandated that we wear a mask, and it is required that you also wear a mask to your appointment. If you refuse, you will not receive your service and will be charged full price for your allotted time.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival. Clients with temperatures above 100.4 will not be allowed in the office. If you are high risk or have an underlying medical condition, we ask you to wait before returning to the office. If you are experiencing any symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, or if you have been around someone who is ill, you must wait the required 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
- Our cancellation policy remains unchanged: a 24 hour notice is required to change or cancel your appointment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours or same day cancellations or failure to arrive for your appointment will result in full charge for your time.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Please wait in your car or outside, and we will call or text for you to come inside.
- All clients must sanitize their hands upon entering. Please bring only what is necessary, and do not bring any guests or children with you.
- We appreciate your cooperation with these new guidelines during this difficult time. Due to these new Covid-19 regulations there will be an additional $5.00 charge to cover all the additional expenses. We thank you for your understanding.
Diane Sica, R.E.
Mikela Tock, R.E., M.L.T.