Electrolysis is acceptable on almost all areas of the body for women, men and teens of all hair and skin types!
- Electrolysis is the only permanent hair removal method recognized by the FDA and AMA.
- It is the gold standard for permanent hair removal.
- A very fine probe is inserted into the hair follicle and a tiny amount of electricity is delivered into the hair follicle destroying the hair and preventing it from re-growing. To achieve permanency, a series of treatments is delivered over a period of time.
- Many factors can influence hair growth, such as: hormones, genetics and temporary hair removal methods. After taking all these factors into consideration, we tailor make a specific treatment plan customized for each individual.
- An electrologist is a state licensed professional who specializes in utilizing electrolysis for hair removal.
- It is a safe and proven method for long-term hair removal.